Reason for standing against the odd
1) RESERVATION INSULTS PEOPLES’ ABILITY AND INTELLECT DIRECTLY
Reservation insults peoples’ ability and intellect directly as it readily allows the authority to sack really deserving candidates in the name of caste.it is just like that you are telling someone that ,'your ancestors have done wrong,so you should pay for that .you may have more quality and you may have more intellect ,but i would not allow you to occupy seat or job as you are the upper caste.'
2) RESERVATION ALLOWS STUDENTS AND CANDIDATES WITH LESSER MARKS AND LESSER QUALITY
Reservation always allows people with lesser marks and lesser quality to get admissions in higher educational institutions and jobs which is totally unfair and unhealthy in true sense as in all the cases the reserved categories are permitted to enjoy higher education and job by lowering criteria and standard.
3) RESERVATION NEVER HELPS THE NEEDY ONE BUT…
Reservation never helps the needy one but at the same time it creates another privileged section, which suppress their own community. The advocates of reservation tell about convenient conditions of upper castes but when the lower caste masters enjoy privileges
The idea of helping the needy one is hampered because it creates a creamy layer. This policy is against the idea of reservation because when the policy was/is adopted it was/is shouted that upper castes were/are the creamy and wealthy layer of the society where the lower castes’ people cannot enjoy the same as their counterpart. Then why the creamy layers are included in case of reservations. There is no answer from preservationists
4) RESERVATION IS JUST LIKE YOU ARE ANNOUNCING DEHRADUN AND BASMATI RICE ARE LIKE OTHER RICE AND KASMIRI APPLE IS AT PER WITH THE APPLE HARVESTED IN BIHAR
When you want to make 4 from 2 then you have to add 2 with the 2,but if u say 2=4 then surely you are mad or living in the fools’ world. I say how people with lower quality and more qualified get admission in the same course of higher education and how they can do same job having a great difference in the term of quality? is it not a mockery or joke? is it not an injustice?
5) RESERVATION IS A POLITICAL TRUMP CARD
Reservation is a greatest trump card of politicians who secure their vote bank through the process of reservation because it creates a great hallow about social justice and development of dalits and backward communities. It is surely a great weapon to get rid of some unwanted images, inefficiency, and double standards in different ways.
6) RESERVATION PAVES THE WAY OF MISUSES OF TAXPAYERS’ VALUABLE MONEY AS IT PRODUCES LOWER QUALITY PEOPLES
Reservations paves the way of misuses of taxpayers’ valuable money as it produces people with lower standards in all the fields because the govt. run educational institutions are highly subsidized by peoples’ money and that produces negative results by positive money.
7) RESEVATION DIVIDES THE SOCIETY BY RECOGNISING THE CASTE SYSTEM IN SOPHISTICATED WAY.
Reservation recognizes the caste system in a sophisticated way in the name of social justice and constitution and its inevitable impact is division of society in the name of caste and community specially creating privileged and unprivileged section in higher education and job.
8)RESERVATION ALSO SIMPLIFIES THE CONDITION OF UPPER CASTES BY CREATING A MYTH-‘THEY ARE PIVILEGED’
Reservation policy adopted by the govt. tends to simplify the real condition of upper castes by terming them as privileged. it never solves the problem of upper castes’ poor and it is not ready to accept the fact there are also backwardness in upper class in cases of higher educations and jobs(the eye opening fact is- there are maximum nos. of educated jobless in upper castes),health care, scopes and chances,poverty.there are rickshaw pullers, truck/bus/taxi drivers,labours,farmers,cooks among them. those who are priests in different temples or in different religious places, they may be socially upward but they suffer in severe poverty because in these days it is not easy to earn a healthy amount from pujas or other religious works. so the theory that the upper castes will survive anyhow is a cannot work. Where they will stand? In footpath or deathbed?
9)RESERVATION IS ONE OF THE GREATEST CAUSES FOR WHICH OUR COUNTRY IS LAGGING BEHIND.
Reservation is surely one of the greatest causes for which our country is lagging behind. a country cannot prosper with under qualified students and professionals produced by public money. where quality and merit is denied then how we can become progressive and compete with other countries as it creates a large imbalance in the way of progress.
10) RESERVATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION DOES HARM TO THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION AS WELL AS THE QUALITY OF HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
Higher education needs high skills, proficiency and excellency. when we admit students with lower qualities in higher education then the quality of education can,t be maintained and the institutes of excellency like iits,iims.jnu,aiims and other reputed govt. and
Private institutions suffer a lot by admitting those quota pupils because the quality and standard of education they offer is suitable only for good students come through tough competitive exams and also there are healthy competitions between the really meritorious students are hampered due to imbalance as now 50% will come through quota and another 50% will be selected through tough competitive examinations based on merit.
11) RESERVATION IN JOBS PRODUCES BAD EFFECT IN THE WORK AREAS.
Reservation in jobs produces bad effects in work areas where some will get privilege in case of promotions and other matters and at the same time someone will be denied in the term of castes creating another inequality and unfairness in spite of having suitable qualifications. also it suppress the progress in a large extent allowing the quota candidates, also it creates a great hindrance to select the suitable nos. of qualified candidates. and most unwanted thing is that the persons who enjoy reservations ,enjoy it throughout the life and through out the generations.
12) RESERVATION IS LIKE A DEATH SENTENCE TO THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Reservation is like a death sentence to the qualified candidates. the people who is efficient,meritorious,really qualified but not getting chance in higher educational institutions and jobs ,his or her future is definitely in danger, he or she has no fault but for being from upper caste he or she is denied .it is pathetic ,ruthless,it is like playing a ugly game in the name of castes at the rate of his or her future.
13)RESERVATION DISHONOURS THE RIGHT OF MERITORIOUS PEOPLES
Reservations dishonors the right of meritorious peoples to get admission or job inspite of having good intellect and high proficiency. it declares the reserved category candidates are at per with the candidates coming from unreserved categories.every people has the right to get higher education and job according to his or her quality. but reservation hurts the basics and principles of fair selection.
14)RESERVATION DOES NOT RECOGNISE FAIR COMPETITIOIN…
Reservation does not recognize fair competition .it gives unwanted privileges to the quota aspirants.candidates are appearing for the same course, but a significant section is admitted by lowering criterias, cutoff marks and for them the certain portion of seats are reserved.some candidates are admitted through front door,others through backdoor. same exam, but with different rule for different candidates. is it not an injustice.?
15)RESERVATION POLICY IMPLEMENTS UNFAIRNESS IN THE NAME OF FAIR REPRESENTATION.
Reservation policy implements unfairness in the name of fair representation. Because when the selection process is unfair,then the total policy is unfair as you are prepared to determine the admission of certain candidates before selection,it is like you are telling that you will get chance before result.
16)RESERVATION IS A NEW AGE CORRUPTION HAVING THE STAMP OF THE GOVT. AND THE POLITICAL PARTIES.
Reservation is a new age corruption having the stamp of the govt. and the political parties as this process is supported by them.it creates a legal backdoor to get admissions and jobs without fair competition and allowing the less qualified to get advantage when the more qualified,more deserving are not considered as eligibles.
17) RESERVATION IS A FEUDALISTIC PROCESS OF RIGHTS.
Reservation is a feudalistic process of rights as it can be enjoyed through out the life and generations in the name of castes.the peoples who are seemed to be upgraded they ,use it in every cases again and again,and also use it for their future generations inspite of being solvent and wealthy like a rule of dynasty.
18)RESERVATION CLEARLY INDICATES THAT OUR COUNTRY IS INTERESTED IN QUANTITIES,NOT ABOUT QUALITIES….
Reservation clearly indicates that our country don’t want qualities and our politicians don’t have the basic ideas of higher education.reservation may increase backward graduates but they are unable to run through the forward and developed path as they are definitely underqualified as they are entering through quota which give them opportunity by lowering criterias and several relaxation.
19)HIGHER EDUCATION IS ONLY FOR THE GENUINE QUALIFIED AND MERITORIOUS CANDIDATES FROM ALL CLASSES .COMMUNITIES AND RELIGIOUS GROUPS
I strongly believe that the only qualified and deserving candidates should get higher education and others have no right to get the entry.when India is playing against Australia
and it looses,then if you tell that they have better infrastructure,coaching facility,fair selection and for that reason the trophy should go to India then you should be prepared to get a slap or kick.in that case everyone will advice for good coaching, superb infrastructure and fair selection irrespective of regions,nobody will support you to snatch the trophy from them.when your basics are weak ,how you would expect to win higher educations and jobs.
20)RESERVATION IS A SELF DESTRUCTIVE PROCESS ADOPTED BY THE GOVT.
Reservation is a self destructive process adopted by the govt.because when you are using public money to admit lower quality students and denying the entry of the genuine one throughout the years,then you are surely creating an unhealthy and unwanted atmospheres.will you then adopt the reverse to get rid this great problems which will affect the country’s progress in long run.
21) RESERVATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION IS A PROCESS AGAINST DEMOCRACY AS IT DISCRIMINATES
Reservation in higher education institutions readily discriminates candidates in the name of caste or community.it hurts the sense of equality laid by democracy.you should try to eradicate the socio-economic inequality,but different rules for different sections in the selection process is against the sense of democracy.the govt. should ensure that the all candidates appearing in the selection process should have chances and qualities for fair competition,but if the govt. becomes the key player and determinant of getting the chances then it is like Sachin plays in the middle of the match inspite of Akash Chopra stating that he is underprepared or injured.it is quite unfair.nobody will support.
22)RESERVATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE ADMISSION OF A CANDIDATE THROUGH DONATION OR MANAGEMENT QUOTA
Reservation in higher education is more dangerous than the admission of a candidate through donation or management quota as in this case the institutions get monetary benefit to develop their infrastructures inspite of admitting lower standard candidates,but in case of reservation it is the case of total loss as you are offering seats and monetary benefits with large amount of subsidiary to the lower quality candidates who actually does not deserve. more than that no students are admitted to govt. institution through management quota or donations and only a small no. of candidates are admitted through capitation fees but the no of reserved category candidates is more higher than that,because till now govt. runs most of the higher educational institutions and the capitation fees are so high for private institutes that only a few can afford for that.
23)RESERVATION IS A GOVT. RUN CASTE SYSTEM
In ancient ages the Brahmins, the kings, the priests and the powerful section of upper castes used to run the caste system, but now govt. is shouldering the responsibility by using reservation and dividing the society in many ways by using their instruments in the name of social justice (the so called swamajic nyay) given to the lower castes and community.
25)RESERVATION HAMPERS THE AUTONOMY OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
Reservation implemented by govt. on both govt. and private institutions is an unwanted interference on their autonomy which is very much necessary to maintain the rules.Actually the govt. burdens its policy and it also supresses the decision making factors about quality control,infrastructure,quality of students and faculties-this is happening in the age of decentralization and market economics and it also indicates that the citizens are not enough intelligent to take some decisions on their own.nobody knows when this type of unwanted control would come to an end.
26)RESERVATION SYSTEN CANNOT BE ADDOPTED BY INCREASING SEATS
Reservation system can't be addopted by increasing seats as the govt. is unable to provide suitable infrastructures,qualified faculties,strength of teachers,healthy teacher student ratio due to many reasons and also there is no new policies still now adopted by the govt.
1) It helps the lower classes as they are poor, needy and backward but they keep their mouths shut about the creamy layers in SCs, STs and OBCs who are enjoying this system in the name of their castes.
2) They never tell the conditions of poors and needies in the upper caste; even they have not even little concern about them.
3) They argue that the lower caste peoples are/were tortured by the upper castes but at the same time they are reluctant to admit OBCs played also the same role on Dalits(SCs&STs),then why the general category specially the so called higher castes are becoming the sufferer.
4) The persons who argue that the lower caste should get opportunity at the sacrifice of the upper caste, I fear someday they will say upper caste has no right to study and no right to jobs.
5) The advocates who favours reservation always ask about the suffering of lower castes who suffered thousands of years ago. Is it not like that-someone had killed my grandfather and for that reason I should be given the opportunity to kill his grandson? It makes people vindictive spreading new generation govt. promoted hatred among different communities.
6)those who argue for reservation in higher education and jobs-don’t want to disclose that many seats and jobs as well as different posts remain unfilled as suitable nos. of reserved category candidates are not found even lowering the criteria.
7) They generally avoid the questions on quality rather stressing on quantity.
8)if you give 100% to general category students ,you will get success almost at the rate of 97% whether in case of quota students it is hard to find even 40%.but the fact is that the reservationists are not ready to accept.
9) every reservationist blames the upper castes for corruption, power hungriness, torturing the lower castes, selfishness but does not tell –how many lower caste peoples thought for the real prosperity of their community except Ambedkar, Periar etc, etc.-are the lower caste peoples who becomes good professionals by means of reservation, more responsible to their communities –are they less corrupted and more unselfish than their upper caste counterparts?
10) They don’t think about country’s progress, quality control traitoring with more qualified candidates.
11)the reservationists never admits that they are doing another wrong to eradicate the so called age old wrong. they never thinks about the depressions of more qualified candidates. they tell that the merit is a combination of good atmosphere, good living standards, good coaching etc.then why they are not providing those to the lower castes. if we admit the merit is the combination of those things only and for that reason there is no wrong to exclude the more qualifieds,should the quality be the secondary factor? Our many great personalities are from upper castes, our great scientists,poets,actors,politicians who fought against many odds are a big nos. from upper castes. can we today deny them and their qualities that they were from upper castes, privileged section? is it right anyway? If a student is meritorious and qualified, should he or she be restrained from taking admission telling about his or her social status?
12) they don’t understand that the right to appear for entrance examinations, right of getting a standard living standard combined with good study facilities in true sense, right to study, right to have basic education, getting job according to one’s ability are democratic and human rights, but right of getting chance by means of quota is not the democratic right, as it readily and surely sacks the others, right of merit which should be only the criteria for selection. If someone who is not well prepared, less qualified, less intelligent, gets lower marks and get admission in higher education and job areas is a great injustice done in the pure daylight.
13) Their views are like twentieth century’s fox, not like twentieth century’s human mind. They tell like ancient ghosts. Fox always adopts policies which are tricks, but a real man adopts a policy of development in true sense.