Popular Posts

Monday, August 3, 2015

RESERVED ARE NEVER GIVEN MORE THAN THEY DESERVE

Do you wanna know why I've been doing so ??
cause my caste is a ABUSE WORD. MY CASTE IS CHAMAAR. Ever heard someone saying SALA BHANGI CHAMAAR. I face caste discrimination. now you will say it happens only in village but let me tell you my friend 70% of people in India live in village according to census 2011.(by the way caste discrimination happens in cities also). Also there is history of 2000 years.

My dignity is the price I pay for reservation. Many times i think to give up reservation(cause every person in SC/ST hears 10 times a day that he does not deserves this i.e. 3650 times a year) but then would it stop the discrimination ?? NO.
So the correct way to say would be I GET COMPENSATED BY RESERVATION FOR MY LOST DIGNITY.

I've always got more than 60% in my exams. Its just that reservation helped me in clearing competition in single attempt. I'm equally intelligent but for everyone my past achievements are just due to my reservation.

99% of private jobs are held by general category which is more than 50% of total jobs + 50% of govt. are held by general category.


WHY RESERVATION IN EVERY FIELD??

Assume a community which does not know any thing other than cleaning toilets. how would this community will compete against a businessman ?? this happened in 1947. People were given opportunity. but many failed also few succeeded and became clerks. the children of those clerks became junior officers and but now when their children are almost ready to take up higher posts you say they are not qualified. you were 2000 years ahead of us and we have picked up in just 66 years.
reservation in every field gives us opportunity to go in different field other than cleaning toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment